2013年1月24日 星期四

Black and White Bows and Stripes by susyincolor



Hello! I had some stickers from KKCenterHK, and I tried them out in a simple black and white look.
This is the sheet of stickers, it has a couple of different designs. They have a clear backing, and some green-blue glitter.
IMG_7065
IMG_7081
I started with Revlon White on White, I needed three coats because there were some bald patches and it was a bit streaky. Then I added the two black lines using tape and Sinful Colors Black on Black. Finally, I applied the stickers and sealed everything with a thick layer of topcoat (which unfortunately bubbled a bit).
I used tweezers to help pull out and position the stickers, they stick fairly well to the nail but are not completely flat due to the edges and bits of glitter so a thick topcoat definitely helps! Also it’s best to not handle them too much like I did with the one on my pinky or the edge may lift a bit.
IMG_7074
While I think that overall I prefer the finish of water decals, the stickers are also fun to play with I like the added glitter in these for some extra sparkle!
The ones I used are here, and there are a lot more designs at KKCenterHK, and you can use the code susyincolor for 10% off your order.
Thanks for looking!
Stickers were provided by KKCenterHK for review.




Thank you, susyincolor
Check out susyincolor blog
http://www.susyincolor.com/2013/01/black-and-white-bows-and-stripes/

沒有留言:

張貼留言