2013年1月9日 星期三

Black & Sparkly by trailerhoodchic

Today I'm knocking 2 untrieds off my list.  w00t!






flash
I started off with 2 coats of Ouqian #100 (from KKCenterHk) with no top coat.  This is a black Jelly that is more like a cream.  I could've gotten away with 1 coat though.  I did have a few bubble issues, but I think I globbed it on a little thick with the 2nd coat.  This is currently listed as sold out in the website, but retails for $7.50USD.

Then, I noticed I had more bubbles on the middle and ring finger so I put one coat of China Glaze Some Like It Haute over top.  It's a charcoal-ish base with micro glitter & round holo glitters.  I wasn't sure how I would feel about it, but I really like it & I'm glad I didn't get rid of it.  This is from last years Eye Candy collection.

I'll definitely have to wear both of these again.



*Note ~ Ouqian #100 was sent to me by KKCenterHk for review.  All opinions are my own.

**Edit:  I accidentally posted these without a watermark.  I have corrected that.


Thank you, trailerhoodchic
Check out trailerhoodchic blog
http://trailerhoodchic.blogspot.hk/2012/10/black-sparkly.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言