2013年1月11日 星期五

Blue & Red Rose Nails by pretty--wonderful


Hey everyone, hope you're all ok! Today I have a pretty NOTD post to share with you all. Hope you like!
 
 
For a base, I used Sally Hansen's Green Tea & Bamboo Strengthener (which is AMAZING by the way!), followed by three coats of Ciate's 'Bon Bon', an added Blue & Red Rose nail water decal from www.KKCenterHK.com to each finger (WDSY581*), finished off by Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat.

 
I really like the finished result. I love the roses and I think the colours of this manicure would be perfect for fall, even though it's nearly Christmas now! haha.
 
Have you ever tried nail water decals?

*DISCLAIMER - The nail water decals marked with an asterix (*) were sent to me to consider for review from KKCenterHK. As always, this does not effect my opinion of the product in any way and all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.





Thank you, pretty--wonderful
Check out pretty--wonderful blog
http://www.pretty--wonderful.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blue-red-rose-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言