2013年1月24日 星期四

Disney Theme: Princess Jasmine Nails by mymakeupmania


I'm stuck at home for the past few days. It's very cold outside and because my eldest son is still at home I don't want to take him out. And obviously got nothing to do like painting my nails ahahaha~ I made Disney mani today, wanna be pretty :)
I'm 27 already but still in love with all these Disney princess characters as a child :)
 How to get this design:
1. Make sure to apply a base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Then apply creme white polish on middle finger and baby blue to the rest of the nails.
3. Apply silver glitters to the nail tips on baby blue polish (skip the ring finger though).
4. Apply Jasmine image water decal on to the white polish.
5. With white acrylic paint and detail nail art brush draw a Disney castle on the ring finger.
6. Seal everything with clear top coat.
A pack of 12 image tips (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Ariel), 1 smoothing tool (blue tiny nail file) and step-by-step pictorial on the back of the package.
I have no idea why my pictures of the water decals come out like this. In real life all those images looks absolutely as normal pictures without that texture, I swear. 
Water decals was sent from KKCenterHK.





Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/01/disney-theme-princess-jasmine-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言