2013年1月9日 星期三

EOTD: Love+ Red Eye Shadow! by bloodfeatherslipstick

It’s not often that I follow youtube tutorials, but after seeing a red eye shadow look by Pixiwoo I knew I had to do it straight away! I pretty much followed Nic’s instructions substituting the stargazer products for Sugarpill and adding bottom lashes.
_DSC0270edit
EyesELF Primer, Urban Decay Virgin, Sugarpill Poison Plum, Sugarpill Love+, Urban Decay Blackout, Urban Decay 27/7 pencil in zero, ELF Black Gel Liner, ELF Black Liquid Liner, MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde, MUFE Smoky Lash, ELF Volumizing and Lengthening Waterproof Mascara, ES A613 Lashes*, Baby Queen Bottom lashes*.
_DSC0255edit
I don’t have a full face shot as I only did my eyes, I just needed to use red eye shadow! I’m pretty much in love with the lashes though. It was my first time wearing bottom ones, but the effect is amazing. They will surely be making a regular comeback in future looks.
How do you like to wear red eye shadow?
xox




Thank you, bloodfeatherslipstick
Check out bloodfeatherslipstick blog
http://bloodfeatherslipstick.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/eotd-love-red-eye-shadow.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言