2013年1月9日 星期三

Fish Egg Manicure by zebra-nails


I don't know what happened a few hours ago with the draft for this post. I didn't press the "publish" button, but somehow it got published . Anyway, what I wanted to say about this manicure is that it's my first "fish egg" manicure and though it's not a manicure for everyday wear, I like it .
I used colorful microbeads (N.NAIL-DRN377) that I've got from KKCenterHK. First I've put microbeads into the plastic jar that comes with the product. My nails were already painted with Rimmel Coralicious, so I've applied one more layer of the polish and while it was wet I've dipped each nail into the jar with microbeads. Then I've gently pressed microbeads into the nail and let the polish dry. That's it .
What do you think?

 




 
You can buy microbeads for 5,2 $ here.
Until the 31-st of January 2013 you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order.
*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.


Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/09/fish-egg-manicure.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言