2013年1月11日 星期五

Glamour Doll Eyes look and review by bitterstarlite


I'll admit I'm a bit of a procrastinator, but when you're juggling school, college applications/scholarships, a job, and a blog it can be a bit of a struggle, especially just before the holidays. I present you with a long overdue review of the ever so fabulous Glamour Doll Eyes cosmetic brand.

They generously sent me 6 full size shadows and a sample of "Foil Me." First of all the package shipped super fast. It's always a bonus when packages are at your doorstep within 4 days of ordering. Also, everything comes sealed tightly. Nothing spilled or was broken which tends to be an issue when ordering makeup offline.

However, I don’t like how the packaging isn't consistent. I wouldn't mind if they were packaged differently by collection, but it seems to be randomly packaged. Maybe they’re in the process of changing their labels or something. I’m not really sure what their motive is there.

I'm loving the shades they sent me. They are AMAZINGLY pigmented. A little goes a long way with these eye shadows. 

I applied a few of these using Foil Me, which basically makes the eye shadow look like colored aluminum foil on your eyeball, literally. It was a little weird to get use to but I love the outcome of the look I created and how the foiled colors really popped against the rest of the look.
The shadows are a little clumpy when applied with the base and it takes a little work to smooth it out, but it's well worth it. It also works as a glitter base. 







Products Used:
GDE Tattooed
GDE Blueberry Lush
GDE Electric Lemonade
GDE Legit
GDE Foil Me
Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill
Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in 

Lashes:




Picture Time! 





Thank you, bitterstarlite
Check out bitterstarlite blog
http://bitterstarlite.blogspot.hk/2012/12/glamour-doll-eyes-look-and-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言