2013年1月9日 星期三

KKCenterHK Glitter Review by lacquerland



Hello everyone! Ah! School has taken over my life! And whenever I do have time away from studying and homework, I just want to sit in front of the TV and veg ;) But today I have a special post brought to you by KKCenterHK! KKCenterHK is an online beauty store which specializes in false eyelashes, but also have a ton of super cute and fun nail art supplies. They were gracious enough to let me shop around, and I chose some of the glitter to make my own little concoctions :)
First up I just mixed one of the glitters with a clear top coat




I paired this glitter with Essie Splash of Grenadine.

Next I used my second glitter to make a jelly/glitter sandwich. I mixed the dark pink glitter with Essie Marshmellow, and when I first mixed it it looked like ice cream with sprinkles or something…it was so cute. Literally an hour later I came back to put it on my nails, and the glitter had stained Marshmellow PINK! I was very surprised, but I didn’t mind it :) Now it’s like strawberry ice cream ;)





What do y’all think?! Pretty cute eh?! This was my first time doing something like this, so gimme a break ;)

A big THANK YOU to KKCenterHK for allowing this to happen! I look forward to continuing our relationship. :) And don’t forget to check out their amazing products!!


Morgan

Thank you, lacquerland
Check out lacquerland blog
http://lacquerland.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/kkcenterhk-glitter-review-2/

沒有留言:

張貼留言