2013年1月11日 星期五

KKCenterHK's Gold Rhombus Bright Glitter by tornadocalli

It's time for another goodie from KKCenterHK! Check out this gold, rhombus shaped glitter! There is so much glitter in this tiny jar--I've been playing with it a lot and I haven't even made a dent in it. Making designs with the glitter is a lot of fun because the possibilities are endless and you can get really creative with polish colors and nail shapes.

When I apply the glitter, I use the head of a pin (moistened) to grab individual pieces and place them on tacky nails (don't forget a top coat). Super easy! And paired with a dark polish color? To die for!

Can you see the glitter lining my thumb?
I've been experimenting with a few looks:



I needed a practice plate because I ran out of nails in the house!

For 10% off at KKCenterHK, use code: TORNADOCALLI (expires Jan. 31, 2013)

**Product sent to me by KKCenterHK. This is my honest, unbiased review.






Thank you, tornadocalli
Check out tornadocalli blog
http://tornadocalli.blogspot.hk/2012/12/kkcenterhks-gold-rhombus-bright-glitter.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言