2013年1月9日 星期三

LINGMEI Two-headed Dual-use Big Eye Eyeliner by caramel--coffee

Cuteness Attack! ♥ It's cosmetics review time, this time it's about this super cute Lingmei two-headed eyeliner from KKCenterHK. Yes, it has a soft and a liquid head in one which works for me more than well since I like to use them both in the same time for the eye makeup.
  「P r o d u c t  i n f o」
Size: 17mm x 111mm
Capacity: 5 ml
Color: Yellow, Pink, Brown, Green, Purple, Black

 I got the turquoise one. However, texture of the products with different colors is the same, it's just the package! Here's a picture from the website:

Cute huh. ♡ ><
| Liquid eyeliner on the upper eyelid, soft on the lower corner |
The first thing I noticed was that the tip of the liquid eyeliner was a lot harder than the tip of my Dolly Wink eyeliner which I like to use the most. But because it's harder, it's also easier to apply if you're not a pro with liquid eyeliners. I prefer longer, thin paintbrush-like eyeliners, tho.
The second thing I noticed was the scent. Somehow the liquid head smelled like paint or something, not good at all... But luckily you won't smell it as long as you're not very close. Otherwise I like the rich texture of the liquid and soft head both. The soft one surprised me positively, it doesn't smudge at all and the quality seems good. Too bad it doesn't last all day long. The liquid one does, though. So I can't really say which one I like the best.
Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡-
Recommend, very very practical and the quality didn't disappoint me! A big minus because of the scent.



Thank you, caramel--coffee
Check out caramel--coffee blog
http://caramel--coffee.blogspot.fi/2012/09/lingmei-two-headed-dual-use-big-eye.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言