A few months ago, KKcenterHK sent me products to try out. They are one of the popular and leading online stores based in Hongkong. I bet you've heard about them before from other Pinay bloggers because of their amazing false eyelashes. That being said, I was totally surprised when they emailed me. One of the things they sent me was this gorgeous shimmery eyeshadow: the Mimididi 3D Diamond Powder Eyeshadow in No. 25.
I honestly have not tried working with vibrant colors in the past because I thought they didn't look good on my eyes. I was content using my neutral eye shadows so I was skeptical to try other shades. However, when KKcenterHK gave me an opportunity to choose the shade I want to try, I grabbed the chance to try out a sparkling red orange eye shadow. I was totally sold when I saw the picture of one of the bloggers who has used it.
What I like:
- The packaging is simple. Although it is made in plastic, it's still durable.
- The intensity of the color is buildable.
- The pigmentation is great even when I don't apply a primer.
- The packaging includes a mirror and an applicator.
- The color last the day. Note: I have oily lids.
- The shimmery particles can be very intimidating at first but it is surprisingly blendable.
What I don't like:
- The application can be messy because of the glitter fallout. Tip: Do your eye makeup first before applying foundation. Or you can use tissue underneath the lower lid of your eyes to catch the glitters.
- It has a grainy texture upon application. Good thing it doesn't stay that way when blended. :P
- It is not widely accessible. This can only be bought online. Good News: You can get a 10% discount when you but at KKcenterHK. Just use the code I placed below. :)
Ang taray! :P
Thank you, morbidfrank
Check out morbidfrank blog