2013年1月24日 星期四

Red hex mani! by legallynailed


I've always wanted to try the "mermaid" nails, or rather, glitter placement nails!! I first saw themhere, and was just damn starry eyed at ALL. THE. GLITTER!!!! It was so sparkly and they are like sparkly scales on your nails!??! Oh my!!! Anyway, I chose these red hex glitters and decided to try them out! 

DISCLAIMER: I have neither the patience nor the keen eye to do such delicate nail art hahahahaha please excuse the clumsy work!! 

Anyway, so I decided to try a few different patterns. 

As you can see, these glitters are much larger than the average hex glitters! I picked this size because I was lazy and thought i could fill up more space faster that way... But now I think it would have been MUCH prettier and the pieces would probably have fit together better if they were smaller!!







My application problems aside, these glitters were great! I didn't see any like cut up pieces, they lay flat on my nail (if you see the edges lifting it's because I didn't put top coat and base colour was starting to dry so the glitter didn't stick as securely), and they are SO REFLECTIVE!! I will definitely try this again, perhaps with smaller glitters like these iridescent glitters (omg soooo pretty I think I have to get them) or these holo ones!!

Do check out KKCenterHk for more nail art supplies!!! They have lots of stuff so I'm sure you'll definitely find something you like. Furthermore use the code LNAILED and get 10% off! :D Have fun!

- Mag




Thank you, legallynailed
Check out legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2013/01/red-hex-mani.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言