2013年1月9日 星期三

Review: KKcenterHK 3D Cutie Bow tie & Checker Background False Nail Tips [N184] by justtisems

Today I have the opportunity to show you another item from KKcenterHK, a company that I have mentioned before.

I use to be a little bit hesitant when it came to false nail tips because as some of you know I had natural long nails.  After cutting my nails I decided it was time to use some false nails on me instead of on a client for a shoot.  It took some time to get use to short nails again, and as soon as I started messing around with false nails tips and I liked how they would look on my hands.  Now I could switch back and forth between long and short nails comfortably haha.

So after talking to my KKcenterHK contact, I decided to pick up one of their JHMJ False Nail sets.  I was instantly drawn into the 3D Cutie Bow Tie & Checker Background false nail set.
It comes with 12 false nails and a pink nail glue.  At first I thought it was just stating pink nail glue cause of the tube, but NOPE!  The color of the glue itself has a clear pink tint.  It does dry clear though so don't worry!  It's actually neat seeing a different type of nail glue color instead of the usual clear.
How gorgeous do they look in the box?
3D Cutie Bow Tie & Checker Background
I was always into plaid nails but I had never done them on myself.  So before I took the chance of doing some plaid work I decided, "Hey why not try these on to see if it looks good?"  And I instantly fell in love with them when I placed it on.
The decorations seem to be very well in-tacked.  And I find that it is set up really cute!  You could set up your nails the way you want to.  Have 4 fingers with the plaid and 1 finger with the bow decorations.

The sets go for $3.89 each, which seems pretty good compared to the ones that I see at say for example Walmart.  They have a lot of different designs to choose from, not to mention KKCenterHk has so many other items you could pick up.

If you decide to order from them, you could use a code that they have offered to my wonderful followers/readers.


How do you feel about false nails?  Do you have a favorite brand that you normally buy?



Thank you, justtisems
Check out justtisems blog
http://www.justtisems.com/2012/09/review-kkcenterhk-3d-cutie-bow-tie.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言