2013年1月11日 星期五

Review: KKCenterHk Landbis Big Eye Dual-use Eyeliner by justtisems



Today I have another eyeliner I received from KKCenterHk to show you:  Landbis Big Eye Dual-use Eyeliner in black.  I was always intrigued by eyeliners that have one side liquid and the other side a twist eyeliner.  I never bought them because I never really thought of it as something easier to have in my to go bag  or cosmetic bag.  It's always been a separate thing or just carry one eyeliner.  This changes things a bit for me.



I haven't tried wearing it for 24 hours, cause lets face it:  I have a bad habit of touching up even when I don't need a touch up haha.  However I did wear this for 10 hours and had no issues of the liquid part smudging.  However like all pencil/cream stick eyeliners I wear on my bottom line, I end up having to touch it up at times.  Due to smudge or it just goes POOF!  Don't you just hate that?

Twist cream stick doesn't need to be sharpened.  I am assuming this is half the length of the tube, more or less.  It glides on smoothly, and I prefer to warm this up before using it.  I find that it is an off black sort of color before warming it up.
Liquid pen isn't thick at all.  Like the diagram shows its 0.1mm.  The felt tip isn't flimsy and it is actually pretty firm.  It is perfect for precise precision.  For example: drawing images on your eyelid (leopard prints). It glides on smoothly, and no need for over trace at all.

The top is the twist cream stick bottom is the liquid part.  As you can see, the twist isn't that pigmented when worn before warming.  When I warmed it up with a lighter (just a few seconds) it became a bit more darker. I love how pigmented the liquid is though.


I ran it under warm water for a minute to see if it would wash off at all.  Nothing happened.  It still stayed pigmented and in it's place.

I began to rub my arm and it slowly started to fade away, but yet it still took an eye makeup remover to take it off.

As far as color pay off goes:  I found that the liquid eyeliner to be a nice pigmented black.  While the twist part could of been more darker for my liking.  Despite that issue I still find this a nice addition for my cosmetic bag on the go.  Since it has basically a twist pen and a liquid eyeliner in one!


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Cuicu Flashing Diamond Powder Eyeshadow Coral Orange 
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow Bulletproof
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow Buttercupcake
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow Tako
  • Landbis Big Eye Dual-use Eyeliner in black (top and bottom)
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Very Black
The eyeliner goes for $14.74 on KKCenterHk but at the moment you could get a discount of 20% off until November 5th.  After that feel free to use my code "justtisems" to receive a 10% off.
How many eyeliners do you have?  Which do you prefer: liquid, gel/cream, or pencil?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!






Thank you, justtisems
Check out justtisems blog
http://www.justtisems.com/2012/10/kkcenterhkLandbisBigEye.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言