2013年1月11日 星期五

Shimmer Polish by chitchatnails



A few weeks back I was contacted by Cindy from Shimmer Polish.  She sells her glitter lacquers on Etsy, and offered to send a few shades for me to review.  Each time I am offered an opportunity to review products I am overwhelmed with two feelings: excitement (that someone would trust/turn to me to do a review) and nervousness (that I do the product justice with a cohesive manicure and color-accurate photos).
Well, let me tell you, this Shimmer Polish review was a pure pleasure!
* CAUTION: photo heavy blog post ahead ;) *
Shimmer Polish Eva is described as a: Burgundy Red with a hint of Silver Sparkly Polish!
This polish is full of fine micro glitter that sparkles and glistens in a burgundy red jelly-base.
(one coat of Eva over one coat of China Glaze City Sirens)
I wore this shade this Christmas and I loved it!  You will want to put a layer of topcoat over this one, not only to smooth out the surface of the nail from the micro glitter, but also to bring the sparkle of the glitter to life.  This is an amazing alternative to the traditional red-nail.
I added some KKCenterHk gold heart water decals ;)




Thank you, chitchatnails
Check out chitchatnails blog
http://www.chitchatnails.com/2012/12/28/shimmer-polish/

沒有留言:

張貼留言