2013年1月11日 星期五

Studs On Khaki by zebra-nails


I got a chance to try studs from KKcenterHK so I've picked N.NAIL square golden brown 2mm studs.
There are approx 50 pcs in the pack. Just for the interest I've counted mine and there were 53 .
I used Catrice It's Rambo No.5  as a base. While the polish was wet I've applied studs and then added a layer of top coat. I'm really loving the result .
What do you think?

Without top coat.

Without top coat.

With top coat.

You can buy this studs for 4,23 $ here.
Don't forget to use code BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2013).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.




Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/12/studs-on-khaki.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言