2013年1月9日 星期三

Water Decals over Revlon Blue Lagoon by artevolve

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I am showing the water decals I got from KKCenterHK to you again (from this post), but this time on my actual nails.

These are so fun to put on, but you have to make sure you get them on properly since they stick to the nail really fast.






I need more practice with placing them, so they are a bit wonky.  Also, I found that when you apply top coat over the white decals, you need to press lightly as to not smear the designs.  You can see that on some of the nails there is a bit of smearing, but nothing too bad.  :D

I think these are super fun to use and I look forward to rocking these designs this winter!! :D

-Ashesela ;)

Thank you, artevolve
Check out artevolve blog
http://www.artevolve.blogspot.ca/2012/10/water-decals-over-revlon-blue-lagoon.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言