2013年2月1日 星期五

KKCenterHK review – Love Alpha Eyeshadow Pigments by emilydenisephotography



KKCenterHK review – Love Alpha Eyeshadow Pigments

26th January, 2013 - Posted by Emily - Comments (9)
So I’m back today with another blogpost, this time I’m reviewing products from online store KKCenterHK. They have an amazing range of nail decals but I’m personally a HUGE fan of their make-up! I was incredibly impressed with their single eyeshadows from the brand Cuicu and today I’m reviewing loose eyeshadow pigments from the brand Love Alpha.
Love Alpha is a brand that’s completely new to me, but I instantly fell in love with the packaging when I saw it on the site. There’s 18 different shades in total, I picked three shades that caught my attention.
From left to right: Light baby blue No. 09, Dark Navy Blue No. 08, Gold No. 13.
Check out this pigmentation! WOW! I swatched these on my hand, without eyeshadow base. I was completely blown away when I first swatched these. They are incredibly opaque and easy to use. A little product goes a long way!
Here’s an eyeshadow look I created using just the three Love Alpha pigments. I used the gold on the inner corner, the light blue on the lid and the navy blue in the crease. Capturing eyeshadow looks is so tricky! :DIt’s really hard to translate to pictures, I thought this looked much nicer in person but I hope the picture still shows how beautiful these pigments are.
You can find Love Alpha eyeshadow pigments on the KKCenterHK website, not only are they amazing quality but they’re only $3.94 a piece. They hold 8 grams of product so you are getting a great deal! If you order with KKCenterHK, make sure to save some money by using my 5% discount code: “VERYEMILY”.
Do you like using loose eyeshadow pigments? Or do you prefer regular eyeshadows? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you, emilydenisephotography
Check out emilydenisephotography blog
http://www.emilydenisephotography.com/blog/?p=3401

沒有留言:

張貼留言