2013年3月4日 星期一

Black Studded Nails By pretty--wonderful


Hey everyone, hope you're all ok! So today I thought I would do a very delayed post using some new cool nail studs I got. I've never tried nail studs before, so I was really keen to try them out and to see the end results;
 
 
It was a really easy and fairly quick process actually, despite me being rubbish at nail art and never before using a product like this. First, I used my Sally Hansen Green Tea & Bamboo strengthener for a base, then used 2 coats of China Glaze 'Liquid Leather', the best black I own - this stuff is super glossy and opaque!, then I applied the same Sally Hansen polish I used for a base, as a top coat. While that was still wet, using an orange stick dipped in a small amount of the top coat (to allow the studs to slightly stick to the orange stick), carefully placed the Square Golden Brown Studs(*) (I used some studs from KKCenterHK, which you can see here) in a doubled line down my nails. Once I had finished, I applied another layer of top coaat just to help keep the studs in place for longer.
Although I didn't achieve a perfectly straight line, I still love the result and would definitely love to buy a big bundle of these to try out different designs - I've saw some awesome cross studded designs that look fab and I'd definitely like to try that out in the future.
 
So that's it for today, hope you enjoyed! If you want to see more info about the studs I used, as well as what else KKCenterHK has, feel free to do so here.

 
DISCLAIMER - The nail studs were sent to me by KKCenterHK to consider for review, although this does not affect my overall opinion in any way, shape or form. As always, all content, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own, honest and true.



Thank you, pretty--wonderful
Check out pretty--wonderful blog
http://www.pretty--wonderful.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/black-studded-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言