2013年3月5日 星期二

Summer Nails By melludee


I absolutely love fruits and Summer is an awesome time to break out ze watermelon!!
As it’s currently Summer (even tho Melb doesn’t act like it) I thought I’d give these fimo nail deco a go that was kindly given to me by KkCenterHK! It was my first time using something like this, so apologies ..for the lack of talent.
You’re meant to slice these really thin so they won’t protrude ugly on your nails. Alas, I do not have such a skill so mine are all rather fat and obnoxious hehe. Although, I don’t think any sort of skill could make the bunch of grapes seem smaller because they were seriously huge.  (Unless your nails ..were super long? lol) But as you can see, I attempted to section off individual grapes to allow them to fit alongside on my other nails next to the other fruits.
I actually think they’re pretty cute but I was slightly confused as how to properly arrange them on my nails. I’m guessing it would be easier if my nails had been longer? But yes, to apply them on, I just stuck them down straight after a bottom coat. Then I applied an extra top coat to seal it down (except that massive grape one cos… what even.)
Buy them here, here, here and here. Or browse them all here!!
Although my experience wasn’t as successful as I thought it could’ve been ..they really are cute individually!
I definitely do recommend you guys to give something like this a go if you’re looking to spice up your nails heh. And please, give me some recommendations on how to style these without them looking so odd on my nails!! Or maybe I could use these for something other than nail decoration? Maybe ..phone …or item deco?

Have you ever used fimo nail deco?



Thank you, melludee
Check out melludee blog
http://melludee.com/2013/02/summer-nails/

沒有留言:

張貼留言