2013年4月12日 星期五

♥ False Lashes from KKCenterHK! ♥ By lienjae


♥ False Lashes from KKCenterHK! ♥

KKCenterHK.Com is an online retailer that specializes in accessories and cosmetics! They have a wide selection of products such as false eyelashes, eyeshadow palettes, nail polishes, just to name a few!
I, first, stumbled upon this company when I was browsing for natural looking false eyelashes online and came across a ton of blog reviews about their products!
I picked out two boxes of false lashes to try out, and let me just say, I am very impressed!!
The first box of false lashes is called ES A400.
image
These false lashes come with a clear, plastic band that blends perfectly into my natural lashes! They’re natural looking and very light weight, and are ideal for every day wear!
I also really like that these false lashes from KKCenterHK are made with a flat lash band. A flat lash band is ideal for false lashes since they sit nicely on your lash line and give you a hassle-free application. I’ve purchased similar lashes from Ebay and was very disappointed, but then again, it’s Ebay! The lashes from Ebay came with a clear, round lash band—-a round lash band will tend to make the false lashes fall apart more easily and make the application process very difficult! Am I making any sense? I’m very meticulous and I pay attention to little things like this, but it’s the little things that makes all the difference!
The second box of false lashes are my favorite, they’re the ES A109.
image
These lashes are very similar to the ES A400, the only difference is the thread-like lash band (which, I absolutely love)!
I love the voluminousness that both of these boxes of false lashes give me! These lash boxes are priced at a great cost, ranging from $10-12 a box—-they’re definitely worth it!
I would suggest not putting any mascara on these lashes if you want to continue to reuse them.
Where To Buy: KKCenterHK.Com 
image
I’m wearing the ES A400 lashes.



Thank you, lienjae
Check out lienjae blog
http://lienjae.tumblr.com/post/47132833701

沒有留言:

張貼留言