2013年4月12日 星期五

KKcenterHk Natural Handmade Falsies + Gray Circle Lens + Cats! By sparkleapple

 Hey guys~ today I'm going to review two items, Buty Color Handmade Natural Criss Cross Fake Eyelashes and Aimu Medusa Gray circle lens. So yeah~ shall we go? ^^


You know what? I've changed my mind about falsies! Hehehe... Actually I've always hated seeing myself wearing falsies, because it looks WEIRD on me irl. They kind off dominating the space on my eyes, esp. humongous falsies like Dolly Wink. I've never. ever. wanted to go outside wearing one!! But yeah, that's an old story ~~ :3 so far I only favorited one type of falsies. This criss cross one, bcuz it looks so good photographed You're very familiar of it I guess bcuz I've always wear it almost on my every circle lens review.

But this one (Buty handmade natural criss cross falsies) is really different, it looks super duper extra ULTRA NATURAL! and it doesn't look weird on my eyes. It stay sits, nicely and intact, emphasizing my eyelash naturally without being too over the top ^-^ I LOVE IT! ~♥♥! Guess who's jumping all over the place like a happy mango!


The packaging

 10 pairs of natural fake eyelashes :)

One of the most natural false eyelashesm and one of my favorite ♥

Today, I tried them on briefly, and to my surprise, it doesn't look weird on me in real life! I've been looking for this type of eyelashes for long and now I've finally got them~~ Finally eyelashes on the go ^o^ Everything about this falsies is... may I just say, perfect! With the length that match perfectly with my eyes, I don't need to go all the hassle of trimming it off. The band is elastic and it doesn't prick me on the eyes. It feels light too, like I'm wearing nothing. Just so much better than any other eyelashes I've ever tried (even better than Dolly Wink in terms of shape).

What I like the most is its design, the hair strands are carefully arranged one by one, creating a natural effect that looks almost the same like our natural eyelashes. See? The falsies is in a good quality too, and they're reuseable (like four or five times).

Yah, that's my honest opinion about it. You'll see me wearing this falsies often in the future ^-^ so more photos are coming up!
For more information about the product, check this out:
Buty Color Handmade Natural Criss-Cross Fake Eyelashes 
Price: USD $ 16.70 for 10 pairs
100% Handmade and Authentic
Import From Taiwan And Made In Vietnam

Use SPARKLEAPPLE as discount code~


Thank you, sparkleapple
Check out sparkleapple blog
http://sparkleapple.blogspot.hk/2013/03/kkcenterhk-natural-handmade-falsies.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言