2013年4月12日 星期五

KKCenterHK Triangle Studs Review By nailcall

 Hi! 

How is everyone today? I you're having a good day so far! 

Have you seen nail studs yet? If you been around the nail polish blogospere for a bit you will know studs are really trendy right now. I personally love the edgy, rock and roll look of them. Today I'm super happy to share with you a product review I had the privilege to do for KKCenterHK Triangle studs.

To create this look I used Cult Nails Nevermore, OPI Kiss me on my Tulips and stamped with MASH Plate 45 and Konad Special Stamping Polish in Black. 

I can totally see my-self reaching for these for a night out! They look so good over black nail polish! 

I don't known nail glue, so I stuck these into my top coat while it was still a little wet. I also added another coat of TC on top of the stud to seal it in.

****************************
Because I thought the whole stud on black looked really neat, I recreated a similar look a few days later.

Here I used Cult Nails Nevermore (clearly my favourite black nail polish & a must-have in my opinion!) and OPI Metallic 4 Life on my pinkie. I stamped with DRK-A XL plate and Essie No Place Like Chrome. This time I kept all triangles oriented in the same direction, and I liked it a lot more! 

Another awesome thing about these studs is that I cleaned them up with a bit of acetone and re-used them again! I would also recommend getting nail glue, so you can wear these for a bit longer than a night. The honestly look so sharp over black.

My only complaint is the size, I found these to be a little large and flat for my curved nails. As a result the 2 corners that were at the base of the triangle were always sticking out. It's not the products fault, but mine for ordering a larger size than I needed. If you check out the selection ofstuds on the KKcenterHK site, you will be able to find something to fit your nail shape (right now I am eyeing up the 3mm star shaped studs... cool!). Oh and if you decide to grab anything feel free to use nailcall to get 10% off.

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day,

Karen XOXO

Thank you, nailcall
Check out nailcall blog
http://nailcall.blogspot.ca/2013/03/kkcenterhk-triangle-studs-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言