2013年4月1日 星期一

Lash Review: Alternative - Dolly Wink No. 3 Natural Girly By tht-christina

 Hey everyone,

I've been super busy (and tired :C) lately. So many things to do with such little time, I also want to catch up on all the bloggers posts too but things just keep piling up T^T Anywho, here's another lash review!

I've been in love with these two filters recently :)

These reminded me of the Dolly Wink No. 3 Natural Girly lashes but with some differences. If you see the photo below, you'll see the lash arrangement is different and that the dolly wink lashes have less lashes and that the lashes give a more condensed pointy look compared to the lashes reviewed in this post.

So that aside, without further ado: 
ZOOM
Design: Quite weak in terms of volume but length is the main focus of these lashes. The pattern of the lashes go from shorter sparse sections to thicker long sections.
Comfort: Super duper light! I didn't feel that they made my lids heavy at all. The band is quite thin so it didn't bother at all.
Quality: Not trying to over complement, but I always find the lashes from KKCenterHK to do very well in this criteria. The lashes are of good quality and they don't get ruined easily. Durable lashes sometimes are more on the more thick heavy side, but these lashes look frail yet aren't!

Extra: I'd like to put this in there, but these lashes are quite straight, meaning there isn't much curl (photo below). But you can easily change that with your eyelash curler and curl them however much you like :)

Ok, so from the beginning of the post, I said that these reminded me of Dolly Wink lashes but after this review, there are differences

 LIKES 
very lengthening
durable
light
natural

 DISLIKES 
not a lot of volume
uncurled

Full Face:
For anyone interested:
KKcenterHK
KKcenterHK 10% DISCOUNT CODE: tht-christina


And that concludes this review!


I'll be back B)


Thank you, tht-christina
Check out tht-christina blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/03/lash-review-alternative-dolly-wink-no-3.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言