2013年4月12日 星期五

nails: a.k.a heart ache with kkcenterhk 3d bow By justrach


Hello lovelies! Hopefully I can combat some of your monday blues with my super cute Valentines themed nails!  This is my first Valentines day in years where I'm a single lady but I've never been too bothered about it - I love to exchange cards and gifts and do something special, but if I'm not doing that this year, I'm ok with it. I'm having the best time learning to love myself, Feb 14th is just another day :)

I was recently sent these gorgeous 3D nail art bows* from KKCenterHK which I immediately knew would go perfectly with Heart Ache* from A.K.A Cosmetics. I love the red and pink colour theme and think these would be a perfect set of understated Valentines nails!

I've got a bit of a fascination with Japan and all things kawaii! I adore all of the crazy nail art and amazing 3D decorations that are used in the beautiful designs and I have been dying to try them out for myself - and I have to admit I'm totally hooked. I'm already planning lots more gorgeous manicures with these cute little decorations.
Heart Ache* c/o A.K.A Cosmetics
I picked up this nail glue for a couple of pounds from Boots, realised it's almost exactly the same as super glue, which I already had - but it does the trick perfectly :)
What do you guys think? Sorry it's a tiny bit sloppy, I nearly super-glued my fingers together to start with (only me) so I smudged my nail varnish a bit, but for most non-cack-handed people it will be a breeze!

I know I've been totally elusive on my blog and all my social networks, but I promise it's for a good reason - my final semester is a killer! One week in and I'm already up to my eyeballs in work, which means I'm seriously struggling to find the time to blog. I think that my blogging is likely to be similarly erratic for the next few months, until all the crazy is over. I do have some exciting things lined up between now and then, I'll post a little update of what you can look forward to on my Facebook page :) Love to you all. Thanks for sticking with me ♥
xoxo
Follow me on Twitter
Like me on Facebook


Thank you, justrach
Check out justrach blog
http://www.justrach.com/2013/02/nails-aka-heart-ache-with-kkcenterhk-3d.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言