2013年4月30日 星期二

Solone Eye Color Frozen | Glitter Gold 01-7267 By koalakiss



Hi hi! Finally got tome to blog again. So today, I'm going to review a very cute eye color from Solone. This Eye color is water based, so it's very good for you who have a very oily eyelid. So let's jump into it!

For the packaging, as you can see from the first picture, it's so girly! The cap is in pink, and the jar itself is in a diamond shape. It's quite heavy, but it won't broke easily if you accidentally drop it. I really love the packaging. But but, because the packaging is in a jar type, make sure your finger is always clean before you dip your finger into it. Or, you can use a q-tip!



I got mine in no.1 - 7267, which is Glitter Gold. I pick this one to make it as a higlighter for my under eyes. And once again, the packaging is so pretty >3<



This thing is very similar with Jill Stuart's Jelly Eye Color. It has a jelly texture. It's very bouncy if you press it with your finger ^^. I really love the texture.



Here's the swatch. As you can see, it's very glittery and pigmented! The glitter shows up really nice in flash photos.

I love how it has a jelly texture. But, I find it's a bit hard to blend. You need to smudge it a lot with your finger/q-tip to blend it. Make sure you don't apply too much of this glitter, so you won't have harsh looking eyes.

And one thing is a bit minus for me, it has a quite heavy scent. The scent itself is nice actually, but since I have a very sensitive skin, it kinda stings on me. So I need to put a gold eyeshadow as a base, then apply this on, and cover it with gold eyeshadow again to set it. But if you don't have sensitive skin like me, sure it won't be any problem! ^^

My final verdict:
Design/packaging: 5/5
Pigmentation: 3.5/5
Scent: 2/5
Texture: 4/5

Go get this Solone Eye Color Frozen to get glittery eyes<3<3
Buy it at KKCENTERHK.  Use code KOALAKISS for 10% off!
Click HERE to jump to Solone Eye Color Frozen Glitter Gold Page.


Thank you, koalakiss
Check out koalakiss blog
http://koalakiss.blogspot.hk/2013/03/solone-eye-color-frozen-glitter-gold-01.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言