2013年5月31日 星期五

KKCenterHk False Lashes Review: Handmade Black Natural Short to Long Lashes By beautyandthecheap


If there is one thing I truly suck at makeup wise, it is applying false lashes to myself. I can very easily apply them for other but for myself, I'll probably glue my eye lids shut. Lol!
So when KKCenterHk suggested I try some false lashes I was pretty nervous but decided to take up the challenge! And guess what? I didn't blind myself! Woohoo! And the lashes were pretty too by the way. ;)

Thanks to KKCenterHk for very kindly sponsoring these handmade black lashes, now on to the review!

Price:
21.50$ for 10 pairs

Packaging:
The lashes come in a sleek black cardboard box with a tray that you slide out. The lashes are attached to the box with gold stickers and not stuck on like most lashes are to the packaging. I really hate that because you end up misshaping the lashes if you're not careful. This is much easier! Definitely like the packaging, it's sturdy and looks good too! ^_^


Shape and Style:
These lashes are very glamorous and a bit dramatic too, they have a thicker flared end, while the inside is thinner and smaller.



The stem is really very thin and made of what seems to be nylon thread, you can't see it once it is on at all!
These lashes are really big in size so you can cut them down to fit your eye size. (Always trim from the outside, not the inside! ^_^)
I found that I can pull individual bunches out through the stem, then cut the stem length, this actually made it easier for me to cut them without cutting hairs and making a mess!


Being so thin, the stem was a bit difficult for me to stick on. I think that had a lot to do with my crappy Kryolan eyelash glue too though, also you have to be careful with how much glue you apply, too thick and it will really show, like in my EOTDs. ;n;
Seriously that glue sucks, I'm going back to DUO!

Re-usability:
Yes, you can reuse these as long as you remove the previous lash glue carefully and don't get any in the hairs. ^_^

EOTD:

Sorry for the excessive Photoshop in these, neither my skin nor my camera was in a mood to behave! No photoshop on the actual look though.T^T




I went with an Arabic sort of look but you can see my horrible skin in the last pic, the weather here is so terrible, it's made it all weird and bumpy. >.<
Anyway, you can see in the pics  had a little trouble with the glue, it just wouldn't stay on. But the end result is still pretty I think!
I used these lashes on a shoot as well and they stayed on pretty well with DUO lash glue. So I definitely recommend a good quality glue (for any lashes really!)

All in all, I love the look of these lashes, they look lush and glamorous but not totally OTT! Plus about 2$ a pair is a very good price! 
I definitely would recommend them! ^_^ 

You can get these handmade lashes and other great makeup products at KKCenterHk!
Use my code to get 10% off:
beautyandthecheap


I usually don't wear falsies because some glues give me allergies and sting my eyes but even though I've found ones that don't I still wouldn't wear them all the time! Lol! Too much time taken!
Still great for parties and special occasions though!
What about you? Do you like wearing false lashes? let me know!

Thanks for reading!


Thank you, beautyandthecheap
Check out beautyandthecheap blog
http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/2013/05/kkcenterhk-false-lashes-review-handmade.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言