2013年6月3日 星期一

Review : Black Sector False Eyelashes | A502 By mybeautypinastika

 Hello May!

I'm back with a review False Eyelashes! I never write reviews about false eyelashes before, so I'm really excited when KKCenterHK asked me to try falshies. Yaiiii :D
Thanks you Maggie! And love you so much KKCenterHK 



Description from the web :
Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
100% New, 100% Authentic, Handmade Lashes
5 Pairs in one pack, black lashes and very thin transparent stem
Can Be Re-use If You Take Them Off Carefully
Make Your Eyes Look Bigger And Attractive
handmade eyelashes are very soft
Suitable For Everyone
Can Be Used Party Or Professional Make Up





It's looks natural and soft texture, I really love the design! The design and pattern long and short lashes also makes it more natural. These are not too thick, so it can easily blend in with your own lashes. 

I didn't curl or put mascara on the false eyelashes in this picture but they pretty much stand out. 





FOTD :





Those are meant to be natural, not too long, not very dense and defined. I can create the huge dolly eye effect with them.




I'm fallin in love with these lashes! I recommended these lashes if you are looking for natural lashes that would perfectly blend in with your eyes.






Wanna try? Click Here for purchase this eyelashes ^^. And don't forget to mention "PINASTIKA" to get 10% discount. 



Thanks,
xoxo ♥


Thank you, mybeautypinastika
Check out mybeautypinastika blog
http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.hk/2013/05/review-black-sector-false-eyelashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言