2013年7月25日 星期四

Hot Larger Plate Hair Crimper Review By drpoisonivy


 I love experimenting with my hair.
Wayyyy before i fell in love with cosmetics, i was a hair freak.
I've always had long hair since my kindergarden days.
And so i learnt to do a lot of hairstyles on myself-
 firstly because one cannot survive on pony tails for very long time :p
Secondly, because i didn't have a sister to experiment on.
If i had a younger sister i'm sure she would've gotten fed up of me pulling and tugging on her hair trying out different hair-dos :)

i've made a few tutes on hair-styles while i was in my hostel during my Med school.
Of course my junior and roomie were my models lol
(i give you my word-No one was hurt in the process hehe)
They were more than happy to volunteer for my blog project.

You can Visit the links to see them

 Today i will be reviewing a Hair crimper from kkcenterhk.com

As usual it came all nicely bubble wrapped.
It has 1 metre long wire and 3 plug-socket.

WHAT THE BRAND CLAIMS

This hair Wavy Irons Will Work On Every Hair Type
Styling From Fine, Fragile Hair To Hair Wavy!
Curly With 150 Degress Of Heat.
Protective " Positive & Negative Physico-Electrive" (PNPE) Design , So Safety
Width 1.25" (30mm) x Length 3 " (77mm) Plate For Faster Result.
Light Indicator
Firm Grip Handle For Easy Handling
Slim, Compact And Lightweight Design
Cord Length : 5.5 Feet Long
Total Length Of Body  : 235mm
Power Apply : 170V~240V

 THE PLATES-
I though the plates would provide larger crimps but they are really small as you can see from the result on my hair.
And i need to take really small sections of my hair because if its too much the crimps don't really show up.

Since there is no heat adjusting button , the temperature can get really high.
So i prefer to swicth it off once the desired temperature is attained and switch it back again.
but it think it  makes the whole crimping really tedious :(
 PROS-
1.Affordable
 PRICE-$14.75
You can buy from HERE
2.Portable.
3.Lets you create fun crimps

CONS-
1.The crimps are too small
2.Does not come with a heat adjusting button.
3.May not work on those with wavy hair.
4.I wish it had removable crimping plates in different sizes :p
(But that's just me whining lol)

Use my code DRPOISON2013 to earn extra discounts. 


Thank you, drpoisonivy
Check out drpoisonivy blog
http://drpoisonivy.blogspot.in/2013/04/hot-larger-plate-hair-crimper-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言