2013年7月12日 星期五

KKCENTERHK PURPLE STUD REVIEW AND CHEQUERED NAIL ART By soyoubeauty


Ooh I have some beautiful nail bling to show you today!! KKCenterhk kindly sent me some of their nail products to review. I absolutely love nail decorations so when they arrived I couldn't wait to try them out! For today's design, I've used their square laser purple 3mm studs. You get around 50 in a pack for $4.73 (photo in bag below). It looks like you don't get many but I counted and there were 50, it's just because they're sent in a rather big bag ;) Shipping is really cheap, I checked with my postcode and it's only $0.84 without tracking but as they're based in Hong Kong, the estimated delivery time is 10-20 days. My items arrived within the 10 days. You can get 10% off your order with the code soyoubeauty so make sure to remember that if you do decide to order some of their pretties!!
As you can see these studs are a beautiful purple holographic colour and I knew as soon as I saw them that it was the perfect opportunity to get out the amazing Colour Club Eternal Beauty again! I first of all used Nails Inc Cambridge as the base. This is a beautiful lilac cream. I used 3 coats to get perfect coverage. I bought this last summer as part of the candy shop collection. I then painted on a chequered pattern on my ring finger using eternal beauty. I was going to stamp, but to be honest nowadays I feel more confident with freehand than I do stamping!! I knew I'd probably end up with bad placement so I just painted it. I then sponged eternal beauty onto the tips and applied a coat of sec n dry to seal it all in. To place the studs on my nail I use the same technique as with all nail gems. I blob on a small bit of quick dry topcoat where I want the gem, then pick up the gem with a dotting tool or cocktail stick (dabbing a tiny bit of topcoat onto the stick first) and place it onto the nail. Really simple and quick to do.
The studs are a really nice size. I went for 3 studs on each nail because my nails are pretty long, but on shorter nails one is probably enough (I always follow the odd number rule with things like this, it always looks best). I have pretty curved nails but they fitted on really nicely.
Unfortunately the sun here was really on and off but I tried my best to get a sunshine shot! I really can't believe it's May! The summers here in England are getting worse and worse! I'm just hoping I at least get a nice weekend for my birthday on the 25th :D
What do you think of these nail studs? Do you like a bit of bling on your nails? x
 KKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail art KKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail art KKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail art KKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail artKKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail artKKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail art KKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail artKKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail artKKcenterhk purple nail stud checkered nail art
10% off at kkcenterhk.com with code soyoubeauty


Thank you, soyoubeauty
Check out soyoubeauty blog
http://soyoubeauty.com/blog/51/kkcenterhk-purple-stud-review-and-chequered-nail-art

沒有留言:

張貼留言