2013年8月27日 星期二

KKCenterHk False Nails Review By artevolve

 Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a review for some KKCenterHK false nails that were sent to me by their company. :D
(Here is the product link)



I got them in GR18. :) (There are 19 different options!)

They are really lovely nails, and a pleasure to use.  To my pleasant surprise, they came in this very handy and sturdy case:



I cut the ones I was going to use and filed them into a more square shape, then painted them and stuck them on:





One thing that always confused me about almost all false nails I use (regardless of company), is that they are always different lengths (the different nail sizes).  Here is the top photo again to demonstrate:


I am not sure why they do that.  I wouldn't want my middle nail longer than both my ring and index.  So, I always cut them and file them down so they are the same length. :D

This set of false nails retails for $10.87 USD, and contains 500 nails (plus the awesome box).

I really do enjoy these nails, and look forward to using them again. :) 

One thing I noticed is that I find that there are very similar false nails in there, so for me there is barely a difference between size 0-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, and 8-9.  Because of this I could not find an adequate sized nail for my middle finger, and had to either choose a size too big or a size too small. 

However, everyone has different sized nails, and even between my two hands there are significant differences in nail sizes and shapes.  I cannot blame the company or product because of my own nail differences.  I do think that the nails could have more differences between sizes, but I am still very impressed by the quality and packaging.

Overall I do recommend this set, and I am very glad that I was given the opportunity to review it. :)

If you order from KKCenterHK, please keep the code 'artevolve' in mind to recieve a 10% discount off of your order. :)

I hope that you have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

Thank you, artevolve
Check out artevolve blog
http://www.artevolve.blogspot.ca/2013/06/kkcenterhk-false-nails-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言