2013年8月26日 星期一

Nail Art featuring KKCenterHK By annabean8

 I have something a little different to show you today! I have never used any kind of jewels, studs, embellishments etc. for nail art purposes, partly because I've been too scared to try and partly because I didn't think I had the imagination to create a decent design!

However, I was contacted by KKCenterHK recently and asked to review some products, so I have the first of those today.

I have used these small, pretty pink studs, item number NNAIL-DRN665:http://www.kkcenterhk.com/p9582/N.NAIL-Studs-Circular-Light-Pink-2mm-Nail-Art-Decorations/product_info.html

They arrived in a little zip lock plastic bag which contained roughly 50 studs. I didn't decide on a design until the very last minute, and I ended up being really quite pleased with my first attempt! I tipped the studs out onto a plate, made sure they were all facing the right way up before I stared, and then, while my polish (Nails Inc "Fitzrovia") was still wet, I picked a stud up with a toothpick which I had moistened and then placed it onto my nail. I continued this process until I had finished all nails. These pictures are without top coat.






For the purpose of this review, I did not use glue or top coat, but if you want your manicure to last longer then I might recommend either one (or both) of those, to ensure your studs don't fall off. 


I am really pleased with these studs. They are small and delicate and I can see them being very versatile - I'm certainly glad I have finally dipped my toe into the waters of embellished nails!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


**Product sent for honest, unbiased review**


Thank you, annabean8
Check out annabean8 blog
http://annabean83.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/nail-art-featuring-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言