2013年9月18日 星期三

Green & Blue Circle Glitter By legallynailed

 Today I have another review for KKCenterHk! This time I chose this super unique circle glitter. I'm so used to seeing only hex glitter so I'm always fascinated when it comes in different shapes hahaha.



Initially, I wanted to make a franken! Something like KBShimmer Get Clover It. OBVIOUSLY, I utterly fail. Firstly, I couldn't get the green right. I couldn't make it jelly enough for my liking. Secondly, the circle glitter was way to big to be a in a polish. AND FINALLY, the glitter bleeds like mad. You can see how bad it is from the photo! :/


After that glorious failure, I decided to stick with some good old simple nail art. I used Essence Miss Universe as the base colour and then I just stuck the glitter pieces on using topcoat and a pair of tweezers.


I didn't want to go too fancy, firstly, the glitter is kinda huge relative to the size of my nails so there wasn't much I could do. And secondly, the glitter is so pretty on its own! It's actually a duochrome, so it flashes green (predominantly) and blue.



Hope you liked this post!

Remember to enter "LNAILED" at checkout for a 10% discount at KKCenterHK!

Photobucket

- Xun


Thank you, legallynailed
Check out legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2013/07/green-blue-circle-glitter.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言