2013年9月2日 星期一

KKCENTERHK FALSE LASHES REVIEW By nataliecherie


Happy Wednesday! Today I'm reviewing two different types of false lashes I received from KKCenterHK. They are ES-A563, which are the top lashes and ES-A555, which are the bottom lashes. The lashes I selected are quite lengthy and dramatic looking. They would be great for a special occasion. I also think they look nice when wearing circle lenses, like the ones I reviewed yesterday. They really complete the dolly eyed look.


The quality of the lashes is excellent. The hairs are very fine, long, and wispy. The lash band is so thin and transparent that you can hardly see it. The band seems to be made of something similar to fishing line. The website says all these lashes are handmade, by the way, so I'm impressed with the quality. Each box comes with ten pairs of lashes! These can last a really long time, especially if you take good care of them and are careful not to rip them when removing them. 
The shipping and communication were slower than I expected. Sometimes I would not get a reply when I had questions and it took almost a month for the lashes to arrive. But anyway, I'm a patient person so I didn't mind too much!
This is what the top lashes look like. They are so long and beautiful! I love how they flare out at the end. They're also very lightweight and comfortable. I can't even tell I'm wearing falsies. I rate these ★★★★★.
The second pair I received are lower lashes. They're thick and bold looking. I've never worn bottom lashes before so I decided to give them a try. I actually dislike the way the hairs are clumped together in groups and that the clear lash band is too visible. I think it makes me look a little scary! Overall, I think this look is too much for me and I prefer wearing just the top lashes. I really do like gyaru style eye makeup though, so I want to try more lower lashes that have a gentler and softer feel to them. I rate these lashes ★★☆☆☆.So, I absolutely love the top lashes but I have mixed feelings about the bottom ones. What do you think of lower lashes? Do you like the look or do you think it's too much?



Thank you, nataliecherie
Check out nataliecherie blog
http://nataliecherie.blogspot.hk/2013/06/kkcenterhk-false-lashes-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言