2013年10月4日 星期五

Am I Glamorous Now? (KKCenterHK) By tht-christina

 That full eye look with fluttering and elongated ends, I call it glamorous. And when I saw these lashes that is exactly what I thought of them! Unfortunately I didn't dress up enough to live up to the title of this post ^^;;




ZOOM

COMFORT: 
These are super comfy and light! The lash band is barely there so you don't feel any discomfort. These lashes are a tad bit long though, but depending on how you like your lashes, you may choose to cut them or use the length to it's advantage for a sleek look.

VOLUME & LENGTH: 
Plenty of volume and length at the ends and that is what the focus of this lash design is for. And so, a cat eye look is very easily achieved with these lashes.

QUALITY:
When it comes to KKCenterHK lashes, I do not exaggerate! I love the quality and I swear one pair could last me very long. The lashes may feel frail but are incredibly sturdy. The feel of them is soft and just amazing when it comes to quality :) Forever a fan of their lashes. Not kidding.

 LIKES 
comfortable and light
quite natural for it's design
length and volume
great quality

 DISLIKES 
none

Full Face:


KKcenterHK
KKcenterHK 10% DISCOUNT CODE: tht-christina




Giveaway happening on my blog:



--
THT Christina
- See more at: http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/05/am-i-glamorous-now-kkcenterhk.html#sthash.seaBtPpa.dpuf


Thank you, tht-christina
Check out tht-christina blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/05/am-i-glamorous-now-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言