2013年10月30日 星期三

Ebalay #03 By zebra-nails

 Happy Sunday! :)
On top of Nogotok Style Color #062 I applied glitter nail polish Ebalay #03 that I got from KKCenterHK.
This nail polish contains 5 (!) types of glitter: matte white hex and small glitter, matte white bar, shiny blue hex and also tiny iridescent glitter that sparkles blue and purple.
The bottle holds 15 ml of polish.
I could have stopped after applying one single coat, but I wanted more glitter that's why I added one more (+ a layer of top coat). Drying time was regular.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


You can buy this nail polish for 7,82 $ here. 
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/10/ebalay-03.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言