Hi all! Hope you all doing great and having better weekend as I do :) I'm at work this Saturday and Sunday lol~ No weekend for me because of the upcoming holidays, it's Thanksgiving (Chuseok) next week. But I finally had a chance to change my mani and make an entry for another weekly challenge on Facebook. The theme was "Flora and Fauna". And I decided to combine sort of both flowers and animals in this nail art and I really like how it turned out, esp. on the sun light it looks so sparkly :)
How to get this nail art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails, try to never skip this important step!
2. Apply sunny yellow polish as main backgroud color.
3. After yellow polish dry apply opaque silver to the nail tips only.
4. Apply foil glue onto the yellow polish only and transfer floral foil.
5. Apply foil glue onto the silver polish only and transfer silver holo foil.
6. Apply clear top coat.
7. After that I double stamped zebra print from F12 fauxnad plate onto my nail tips.
8. Apply lots of chunky glitters to the smile line.
9. And done! Seal everything with good layer of clear top coat.
Lets take a closer look to the image plate I used for this design. N.Nail F12 stamping plate. Available onKKCenterHK store (feel free to use 10% OFF coupon code: Mymakeupmania). This image plate contains 8 different french tip designs which are so beautiful and transfers to the nails so well. I've tested all of them with different color polish and so far they all works great!
For example, I've tried this image plate with Etude House Icecream polish and it works really nice, as you can see. All the images engraved just perfect, even the biggest one, rounded image.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog