2013年10月25日 星期五

Floral & Polka Dots By poppingnails

 Today I decided to use this flower fimo cane from KKCenterHK so that I didn't have to take time to draw flowers myself. I'm starting back at uni today so I quickly did these last night so hopefully I'll have time this year to get my nails done. I thought the flowers on the cane would look really nice with a polka dot background and I think it ended up with a slight retro look.


I did a base colour of Sinful Colors Snow Me White before putting on W7 Sheer Blue. I then used Barry M Papaya for the polka dots and then used a topcoat to stick down the fimo slices. I like how these turned out and they're really quick and easy to do which is good when you're in a rush like I was.

Click through below to read the review of the fimo canes

These floral fimo canes come in a pack of 3 and are 6mm wide and 5cm long. To take the design from a cane into slices, you need a blade of some sort and you can cut them so that they're around 1mm thick if not less so that they sit on your nail nice and flat.


The pack of canes costs $1.86 which is £1.15 and I like that it comes in a pack of three as all other canes I've seen elsewhere cost just as much for one cane. I like having more than one cane of a design I really like as I feel as though I go through them quickly and they tend to be expensive so working out at  62¢ per cane or 38p, I think it's a real bargain. 






You can use my discount code poppingnails for 10% off these canes or anything else atKKCenterHK




Thank you, poppingnails
Check out poppingnails blog
http://poppingnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/floral-polka-dots.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言