Despite the fact that we don't celebrate Halloween in Korea I really enjoy creating scary nails lol~ And here is my bloody NOTD :)
How To Achieve This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect our natural nails. Please, make sure to never skip this step :)
2. Apply grey-ish beige polish to your thumb, index and pinky fingers. To the rest of the nails you can use any orange polish you have.
3. To achieve blood splatters you'll need 2 shades of red (darker red for "dried" blood and brighter red for fresh blood). Get both of the polishes on palette and with a straw blow to the entire nail surface.
4. To achieve accent nail design draw some spider web with a silver acrylic paint, then do the same with black paint. Stamp "KISS" image and blow some bright red to the empty spases.
5. Finish of with a good layer of clear top coat.
For this design "KISS" image I used F07 image plate which is available at KKCenterHK. This plate has 9 different images. Great designs for Valentine's Day and lot's of other occasions. All of the images are perfectly engraved and works really well.
Product was sent for review.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog