2013年10月21日 星期一

KKCenterHK Galaxy Nail Foil Review and Nail Design By beautyshadesuk

 Today I have to show you a nail art product that I received from the kkcenterhk online shop. The product in question is a beautiful galaxy diamond nail foil. These are super cool. They look great on the nails and are so easy to apply. Also the foil came with the glue that I totally  forgot to take picture of. I like these a lot they look amazing on the nails. Nail foils on me  do not last long  has I use a lot my hands, usually any nail polish or nail product will last me around 2 days without chipping. To apply these I just applied the white nail glue to the nail and let it dry clear. Next I cut a bit of the foil and rub it on the nail with a help of a cotton bulb. To finish I applied a clear topcoat. Have you tried nail foils?  Do you like them?







Thank you, beautyshadesuk
Check out beautyshadesuk blog
http://www.beautyshadesuk.com/2013/09/kkcenterhk-nail-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言