2013年10月30日 星期三

KKCenterHK Lashes ES-A514 Review~~ Plus, 10% Off! By steamynails

 Happy Friday guys! This week has been pretty hectic for me because it was my birthday, and also my first test >.< But thankfully, that's done and over with (: Today I'll be showing you some beautiful lashes that  KKCenterHK sent me~ These are the ES-A514'sand they're crisscrossed and brown, very natural looking.
 As you can see from the differences between my two eyes, the lashes really volumize my natural ones, and the brown color is subtle but very unique.




 These come with clear bands, which I think are the best kind because they're the most subtle and natural. The bands on these lashes however, are really long, so remember to trim them down before wearing! Also, I noticed that the hair is very shiny, so that may be a  problem for some people, but I'm okay with it.


I actually do really enjoy the design of these lashes, but the hair is shiny, and can come off as very fake. Also, the band is long and requires extra trimming. These are just small complaints that I have though, all in all, I would give these a :
4.75/5
 Again, these can be purchased here for only $15.44, coming up to $3 a pair! Not too bad (:
Use this code at checkout at http://www.kkcenterhk.com/index.html will give you 10% off your entire purchase~

That's it for today's post guys! Thank you for reading~
-Christine

ALL OPINIONS AND IDEAS ARE 100% TRUTHFUL AND MY OWN. I'M NOT PAID TO PROVIDE FALSE REVIEWS TO MY BELOVED READERS!



Thank you, steamynails
Check out steamynails blog
http://steamynails.blogspot.hk/2013/10/kkcenterhk-lashes-es-a514-review-plus.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言