2013年10月25日 星期五

KKCenterHK stamping plate and stamper review By everysensory


Good morning! I have another two products very generously sent to me to review by KKCenterHK : this time a standard type metal stamping plate with some neat images on it…
hkk stamp plate
and a mini plastic stamper and scraper!
hkk stamper set
I liked this plate for the stars and the goat, especially, but I really do enjoy the others, the astrology symbols will come in useful, for sure :D
I recently just switched to the sticky silicon stampers, because I really and truly have no real stamping skills, and the silicon ones are much easier, so I had some trepidation over whether I could use this one… I did buff it gently (with a nail buffer) first, because that really does help. And here is the mani…
hkk stamper 3
It worked really well! The polish I used was Color Club Halo Hues Harp on It over Star Kin Ink, and it went fine, the stamper picked everything up nicely, and the details in the stars were nice and clean edged. I also like how the stars are oriented as an easy half border around the nails, lovely!
hkk stamper 2
You can buy this plate here, and the stamper set here, their home page is here,  Facebook page is here, and if you use the code EVERYSENSORY you can get 10% off  expires January next year :)
The stamper and plate were sent free for review, my opinions are my own, as always :D
Have a wonderful day!
Ami


Thank you, everysensory
Check out everysensory blog
http://everysensory.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/kkcenterhk-stamping-plate-and-stamper-review/

沒有留言:

張貼留言