2013年10月15日 星期二

Lashes from Kkcenterhk [review] By yummmiiee

 Hellloooo!~ ^__^  So today, I’ll be reviewing lashes from Kkcenterhk.  They are so kind to contact me again and see if I want to do another review for them, and of course I said yes! >.<  Kkenterhk is mainly an online store that carries false lashes, but also nail polish, eye shadow, wigs, and all that good stuff.
Site:  http://www.kkcenterhk.com/index.html

Enter “yummmiiee" for 10% off
image
Shipping took 10 days, which is pretty fast considering it came all the way from HongKong, China.  The boxes were bubble wrapped lots of time so everything is super safe.
image
This time they let me choose two boxes of lashes, and I chose ES-A557 and ES-A513.  I was debating if I get bottom lashes, but then I don’t match bottom lashes, I think I look weird…..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On to the lashes: ^o^
image
This is lash box ES-A557.
image
Packaging:  imageimageimageimageimage/5
The packaging really surprised me because, It’s super high quality and you don’t open it by lifting off the top, but you have to pull it out!  I prefer this way of opening more because sometimes the top falls off and the lashes go missing.  Ah, there is also no dents in the box too.
image
On the back, there’s directions on how to take the lashes out and placing them on your lash line.  It’s in 4 different languages too!   Korean, English, Chinese, and Spanish.
Here’s a look that I did with these lashes:
image
Overall:  imageimageimageimageimage/5
At first, by just looking at the lashes, I thought they would be too long for my eyes but turns out, the length is okay.  I don’t think I would wear these lashes for an everyday (natural look) just because there’s a section in the middle with thick lashes together.  In my opinion, these are in the middle of dramatic and natural lashes, so I guess you could pass with a natural look with these lashes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
image
This is lash box ES-A513.
Here’s a look that I did with these lashes:
image
lol, I TOTALLY failed with my eye shadow here, don’t judge, I already know. ;u;  (my shadow looks like the beach… well, to me it does. :/ )
Overall:  imageimageimageimageimage/5
These lashes are super natural, me love!  I can never wing my eyeliner, but these lashes just make your eyes look like it’s already cat eyed-ish.  I would totally use these for an everyday look.  ^o^
(I think this is the fastest time I finished a review.  I just got the package this morning and finished it just now!  within one day!  So happy! ^_^ )


Thank you, yummmiiee
Check out yummmiiee blog
http://yummmiiee.tumblr.com/post/59438343588/lashes-from-kkcenterhk-review-more

沒有留言:

張貼留言