2013年10月24日 星期四

NAIL ART TUTORIAL: HOW TO APPLY NAIL FOIL By pinaybeautyinabudget

 Hello everyone! The rain is not letting up and it is really a "bed weather" but I know I have to be productive so here is another post for you. (Yay for being back to blogging!)

Anyway, a couple of months back I received some nail art items from KKCenterHK and I was super excited to try out this very interesting product, the Nail Foil Transfer.


I haven't really heard of nail foils before so I was really excited to try this out and create a tutorial for you guys. Apart from this nail foil, I also received a nail glue which is essential in applying this product.


Excited to see how this baby works? Here are the items that you need:


Nail Foil and Nail Glue, both from KKCenterHK
A base coat (Top coat is optional)
Nail polish of any color (optional)
Scissors

1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails. I am using here my Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat.


2. While waiting for your base coat to dry, cut out strips of the nail foil. I think cutting it into small pieces will make it easier to work with. At this point, you can also apply your colored polish, and make sure that it is completely dry before proceeding to the next step.

3. Next step is to apply nail glue all over the nails. I am using here the One Day False Nail Glue With Brush.


4. Wait for the nail glue to become tacky before proceeding. What I love about this nail glue is that it turns clear when it's dry.

5. Apply your nail foil on top, making sure to press it really well into the nails and that there are no creases. We want this as clean as possible.


6. Once you are sure that foil is pressed well into the nails and you are satisfied, remove the rest of the nail and you will see the design has transferred into your nails. Repeat on your other nails.

Here's the finished look:



I did not use any colored polish, but you can do so and I think this will be a great accent for your nails.

I hope this has been helpful! Check out KKCenterHK for the products that I used, and let me know if you wanted to see more nail art tutorials by posting a comment below.

Thank you so much for reading Pinay Beauties! I will see you in my next post. Goodluck!

-- Maica :)


Thank you, pinaybeautyinabudget
Check out pinaybeautyinabudget blog
http://pinaybeautyinabudget.blogspot.hk/2013/10/nail-art-tutorial-how-to-apply-nail-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言