2013年10月9日 星期三

N.Nail Laser Studs Review + Reader Discount By ithinitybeauty


*The following product was sent to me to review and swatch but as always will contain my full honest opinion.

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing, are you having a good week? Sorry for the delayed post. This week seems to have gone so fast! Today's post features N.Nail Studs in'laser' (NNAIL-DRN656) sent to me by kkcenterhk.com.

These are small square studs which have a shiny beautiful laser colour to them meaning in the light they shift through the spectrum. They are 3mm in size which means even if your nails are especially small you will still be able to fit them on nicely. I had no problems with applying these though I do recommend you use good quality products to keep them on. Seche Vite works good for me but if you want them to last longer I recommend you use a nail glue and a topcoat. Despite being square in shape I had no trouble with the corners pointing off of the nail. I am really enjoying wearing these studs and I know I'll be reaching for them again in the near future! Also, one quick note. If you take them off, clean any polish or top coat off of them you can reuse them ~ Great huh?

I started with two coats of Art Deco's Irridescent Butterfly wings and added Ozotic Sugar 903 which was a perfect layering polish. I then used striping tape to create dark lines with Essie's 'Bobbin' For Baubles' and on the tips added China Glaze's 'Light As Air'. Now the fun part! I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and using tweezer's placed the studs on and between the lines.

Don't forget the wonders at kkcenterhk have given Ithinitybeauty.com readers a 10% discount on all their products. So if your interested in these studs or any of the other wonderful colours they come in you can use the code 'ithinitybeauty' for your discount. They literally have thousands of nail art tools and decorations so take a look around :)

What do you guys think of this nail look? Have you tried studs yet?
Enjoy the rest of your week, lovelies!
Love
Ithi


Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2013/05/nnail-laser-studs-review-reader-discount.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言