2013年10月28日 星期一

N.NAIL Sweet Series White 2mm Circle KKCENTERHK Review By ithinitybeauty


Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing? How is the weather treating you where you are? The leaves are now turning auburn yet here in Holland. Once again I feel like I'm on the mend, tada! And this time it better stay that way! I'm looking forward to a shopping trip with my sister-in-law and Niece; A poor shopping trip is a means to make a good wish list of nail polishes haha. On Sunday I'll be going to an all you can eat buffet with most of my Dutch family. Not the best plan for someone who needs to lose a bit of weight but I at least hope I get my appetite back in time! Today I am showing you a review of N.NAIL Sweet Series White 2mm Circle Nail Art I know I've talked enough but please remember that you can get a 10% discount on all nail art items when you order at kkcenterhk by using the code: ithinity

First lets talk about these studs. Man, I love these. I know, what can you really say about studs? Well I can say this! They are a beautiful size, in diagonal form with spaces I can fit on at least four in a row. They appear white but in the light they reflect the rainbow What's prettier than a rainbow? :3 They are also the perfect size to pick up on a damp dotting tool or with fine tweezers. I paired them with sparkly black but these will work on so many nail art looks!

Onto the Mani! I started with my base coat of Opi's Nail Envy and applied two coats of Paris Memories 'PMNP 255'. I then took one of my laser tapes and added them on top, I used long pieces that I then trimmed down using my cuticle clippers (Hey, these stainless steel beasts need a use!) I then applied my topcoat and added the N.NAIL Studs and sealed in with a final top coat. Tada!

What do you think of this look? Do you prefer using tape to make a design and then pull it off? Or do you like to feature their beauty in your finished manicure?

Have a great day polish Pals!
Love
Ithi


Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2013/10/nnail-sweet-series-white-2mm-circle.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言