2013年10月21日 星期一

NOTD: golden black cats By beautybymissl


Hi!
Today I want to show these really cool black cat water decals from KKCenterHk. Even though there is still time for Halloween, then in my opinion these would be perfect for some kind of Halloween manicure or also for someone who loves cats :P 
golden black cat decals, vesikleepsud,
N.NAIL Black Cat Water Decals Nail Art Gold-WDSYT141
So on my nails you can see 2 coats of Wild&Mild City of Darks and Black Cat Water Decals from KKCenterHk.com. Since I loved the matte look then this time I did not add any top coat to my nails.
Halloween manicure, nails, notd, nails of the day
manicure, nails, notd, nails of the day, Halloween manicure

Using these water decals was really easy and to see how I apply them see THIS tutorial.

If you are interested in ordering these water decals or any other nail art products fromKKCenterHk.com then use code eisaamitte that will give you 10% off from your entire order.

Follow me on Bloglovin´/ GFC/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram/ Google+/ Email



Thank you, beautybymissl
Check out beautybymissl blog
http://www.beautybymissl.com/2013/09/notd-golden-black-cats.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言