2013年10月4日 星期五

Overrated By lalobana


photoThe posts name, “Overrated” is exactly how I feel about this nail design. I’ve seen soo many people have this design, so when I received these nail studs from the lovely Maggie from KKCenterHK, I unfortunately couldn’t think of anything else to do with them but this design. I had a few ideas before I received the studs, but I picked the wrong color and couldn’t create many looks with them – so it was my bad for making such a silly decision.
So, I sat there thinking what look can I create with metallic purple studs? And after creating three designs and completely removing them, I ended up with a simple black matte design with the studs forming a cross.
In regards to the studs, I like them – they aren’t too big or too small. I was worried they were going to be way too big to even use, but the sizing is perfect. The only downside is that they didn’t last for too long on my nails, which was definitely a bummer – I usually just us a top coat to apply the items, but I guess for these studs you need to have a nail glue!
Is this my best look? Definitely not, I feel like I’ve disappointed by going super simple and doing something overrated but I will find a different way to incorporate these studs! All I need is a bit of inspiration which has been lacking lately… can you believe it? I haven’t felt the need to do any unique nail art designs….guess I just need to take a break from it all!
XO
Neha
PS: If anyone knows any good matte nail polish top coats, please let me know! Mine turns super thick and just looks messy.
Disclaimer: The item in this post was sent to us by the company – all opinions in this post are honest and of my own.


Thank you, lalobana
Check out lalobana blog
http://lalobana.com/2013/06/20/overrated/

沒有留言:

張貼留言