2013年10月17日 星期四

Review: EBALAY Warm Orange Shiny Glitter Nail Polish [EBALAY-J018] from KKCenterHK By samplesentaeyen

 Product sample.

I have another product sample review from KKCenterHK to share with you today!  This is my first polish from them to review, and it's a really pretty glitter. EBALAY-J018 is described on their site as "Professional Nail Polish with Hexagonal, Strip and Blue Glitter" but to be more specific, it's a white and orange hex glitter with white strips, and the blue glitter... well, I would have to say it is iridescent which is really pretty awesome! I didn't even know it was in there until I swatched it. I really like this glitter by itself, but the tiny blue glitters really make this polish something special.

I really like the shape of this bottle, which as you can see, is fairly round. I had no problems with the brush.. I know that's a worry sometimes with foreign polish companies. The smell of this polish, however, is awful! It definitely has that unique awful chemical smell that you only seem to get with Chinese polish. It doesn't list any of the ingredients, so really.. who knows what is in this. So if you're worried about all natural ingredients or 3 or 5 free, then you might want to stay clear of this polish.. just because you don't really know.

I thought this glitter would look great over black, so I used 1 coat over 2 coats of LAColors Circuit.


I thought I would also try it over Jior Couture Hey Lady, which I reviewed yesterday.


The Ebalay glitters come in a lot of fun and pretty colors for $7.82 for a 15 mL bottle.

 
Use code GETFANCY at checkout for a 10% discount. 
Offer valid through January 31, 2014

Thanks again to KKCenterHK for sending this product to me to review.

website: http://www.kkcenterhk.com
Blog: http://kkcenterhk.blogspot.com/
Tumblr: http://kkcenterhk.tumblr.com/
Facebook: KKCenterHK
Google+: 108172894204617826877
Youtube: wwwkkcenterhkcom
Twitter: @kkcenterhkcom
Weibo: kkcenterhk
Instagram: @kkcenterhkcom

Thank you, samplesentaeyen
Check out samplesentaeyen blog
http://samplesentaeyen.blogspot.hk/2013/09/review-ebalay-warm-orange-shiny-glitter.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言