2013年10月15日 星期二

Water drops with flowers and dots By polishedelegance


Blue orange 3D nail art dots manicure

I was sent a couple of products from KKCenterHk to review, and today I have this cute 3D water drop decoration for you! I chose this product during the summer, so I was in much more of a bright orange and blue mood than I am now, lol :p

Blue orange 3D nail art dots manicure

But they have lots more decorations to choose from, in all shapes and colors, so there is defenitely a lot that will look good with autumn colors as well! If you're interested in this particular bright droplet, it's called BLUESEA-WD01B.

Blue orange 3D nail art dots manicure

I have reviewed one of these 3D decorations once before, and what I learned then is that the backing is unprotected paper, and I ruined the cute little butterfly when removing it. So this time I applied a clear top coat and when that was dry, nail glue to the backing to protect it. When that was dry as well, I added a blob of top coat to my nail and placed the decoration. And it worked perfectly! When I removed it the paper backing was still intact and the little droplet can be used multiple times :)

Blue orange 3D nail art dots manicure

The decorations come in a package of two, they cost $4, but if you do like me and protect the backing before using them and remove carefully, you can use them over again. Last time one of the decorations I got had a wonky image, but this time both decorations looked perfect. So the ones I got last time was probably (hopefully) just a fluke.

Blue orange 3D nail art dots manicure

So check out KKCenterHk for lots of cool and original nail art decorations!

Blue orange 3D nail art dots manicure

**Products in this post were provided for my honest review, all opinions are my own**


Thank you, polishedelegance
Check out polishedelegance blog
http://polishedelegance.blogspot.no/2013/09/water-drops-with-flowers-and-dots.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言